Epure Commerce - Misleading Advertising for "Turn key" internet business

I purchased an on line store that was supposed to be "Turnkey" it took 3 months of our work and their "training" to get it live and then the one order we got from the site the manufactures didn't have the item it had been "discontinued months earlier" we were also told that the company recently updated the pages with active clothing, when we spoke to venders they said they had not communicated with the company for almost a year.When we tried to resolve issues it is about "chat" on line.

A response for a phone conversation can take days and then they give you an "Can I call you right now?" even if your not online. They finally said they would "resell it for us" but quote after all the fees to do it the seller comes away with very little" so we are out $6900. plus other fees Prior to purchasing I specifically asked if I could do this for 4 hours a day or less as I have health issues and being on a computer for more than that is very painful.

They said "no problem" Average day trying to get the business "Up and running" (remember it was supposed to be Turnkey") was 8-9 hours.To run the business would have been at least 6-8 a day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Epure Commerce. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Epure Commerce.
Filing a new complaint about